CMA CGM updates its Russian Far East/China offer by upgrading its RUFEX service, connecting worldwide destinations with inland points in Russia via Vostochny and Vladivostok.
This optimized service will be effective from May 10th, 2019.
The features of the weekly services will be:
- RUFEX 1: Shekou – Yantian – Xiamen – Ningbo – Shanghai – Vladivostok – Vostochny – Shekou
- RUFEX 2: Qingdao – Shanghai – Ningbo – Vladivostok – Qingdao
- RUFEX 3: Busan – Vladivostok – Busan
- RUFEX 4: Busan – Vostochny – Busan
- Shortened transit times. For example: Shanghai to Vladivostok 3 days, Ningbo to Vladivostok 3 days.
With this offer, CMA CGM pursues its ambition to develop its direct services between China and Russia, and continues offering a comprehensive service from/to South Korea.
Reference : cma cgm.com
Image credit : cma cgm.com